Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Claremont robbery suspect found nearby after holdup
Mearls, who listed the homeless shelter as her address, but also indicated she is from Brookline, Mass., was charged with false report to law enforcement for giving an officer a false name.
It took a couple of tries for bailiffs and detainees to wake Holly Kula, 25, of 408 Cedar St., who dozed off while waiting for her arraignment Monday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division. Kula was in court after failing to appear in court on two theft by unauthorized taking charges from last summer, at Market Basket and WalMart.
Kula was hoping for personal recognizance bail, but her failures to appear ruled that out. Total bail is $1,350 cash/surety, with trial on both charges set for Feb. 4.
Anthony Brown, 36, of 1157 Front St., pleaded innocent Monday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a simple assault charge that alleges he pushed his girlfriend to the ground. A criminal threatening charge alleges that, during an argument, he told her he was going to hit and kill her.
Police prosecutor Carrissa Pelletier requested $1,500 cash/surety bail, saying Brown recently waived a probable cause hearing on an habitual offender felony and faces a conduct after an accident charge from the incident.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested in Nashua market robbery - 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- No dice: House kills casino gambling bill - 0
- Poetry Out Loud championship rescheduled due to storm - 0
- Portsmouth buildings evacuated for reported gas leak - 0
- Mass. man dies in Chesterfield crash - 0
- Manchester collision results in pedestrian's death - 0
- SCORE workshop offers social media tips - 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 4
- Bedford girls basketball team spreads the scoring wealth - 0
- New Hampshire high school athletes on the run (and jumping) in NYC - 0
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to announce exploratory committee for U.S. Senate run
No dice: House kills casino gambling bill
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal