Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Charlestown man to be arraigned in wife’s death
In December, the Sullivan County grand jury indicted Robarge on first- and second-degree murder charges in the death of his wife, 42-year-old Kelly Robarge.
Robarge continues to be held at the Sullivan County House of Corrections in Unity.
On June 27, Kelly Robarge was babysitting her 1-year-old grandson and had filed for divorce the morning when she went missing. Investigators allege Robarge murdered her that day, and then attempted to cover his tracks by dumping her body in a wooded area in Unity and cleaning up the crime scene.
Investigators found blood splatter and evidence that large amounts of blood had been cleaned up at their home of many years, 124 Happy Acres Road in Charlestown.
The second-degree murder indictment alleges Robarge did — with force and arms — commit the crime of second-degree murder in Charlestown by recklessly causing the death of Kelly Robarge by inflicting trauma to her body under circumstances manifesting an extreme indifference to the value of human life.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus