Nashua kindergarten registration set to begin
The school district has made a few small changes to the kindergarten registration process to help families who are signing up children for next September.
Registration forms can now be downloaded at the Nashua School District website at www.nashua.edu or picked up at the main offices of neighborhood schools from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
This year, the district has set aside Jan. 30 for one-day kindergarten registration Completed registration packets can be dropped off on in the office of each school. Amherst, Broad St., Dr. Crisp and Ledge Street schools will be ready for registration packets from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m.
All families who register a child for kindergarten will also receive a letter from their school principal at the end of May confirming each child’s placement.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- George Will: The face of IRS behavior - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 7
- John Stossel: Budget baloney - 0
- Another View - Betsy McCaughey: The Obamacare horror stories are not lies - 11
- Thomas Sowell: Freedom is not free; you've got to fight for it - 1
- Michael C. Whitney: A small gas tax hike would be good for business - 7
- Jonah Goldberg: In the case of My Brother's Keeper, race does, and should, matter - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The NH Senate's Medicaid trap - 0
- Rep. William Butynski: A casino gambling plan that works for NH - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Livingston scores twice as Monarchs top Providence - 0
- NHIAA Basketball: Bedford girls top Trinity to advance - 0
- Ham radio introduction and class - 0
- NHIAA Hockey: Bedford rolls past Lebanon, into D-II semis - 0
- NHIAA Hockey: Sprague nets hat trick to lead Central past Trinity - 0
- Mass. ER staffers to describe day of Boston Marathon bombings - 0
- College Roundup: UNH men ousted from hoop tourney - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Basketball: Campbell tops Fall Mountain for second D-III championship - 0
- At FIRST, it's all about learning and helping each other - 0