Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Merrimack police need help to ID men involved in Cinemagic fight
MERRIMACK — A scuffle involving two men in the lobby at Cinemagic was broken up by a third theater-goer who sprayed them with mace.
Now, police are asking for help in identifying the man who started the fight and the mace sprayer, both of whom left before officers arrived Friday night.
The fight started just before 11 p.m. A man involved in the incident told officers he confronted a white man after that man kicked one of his family members. The two scuffled and the man pinned the assailant to the floor, police said.
As the two were scuffling on the floor, another man came up and sprayed mace in both of their faces, breaking up the fight.
By the time police arrived, both the man with the mace and the man who allegedly kicked the family member were gone. Police believe one of the men may have left in a pickup truck with a utility box in its bed.
Anyone with information about the two individuals is asked to call police at 424-3774. To remain anonymous, call Merrimack Crimeline at 424-2424 or leave a tip online at Merrimackcrimeline.org. Crimeline awards cash in cases where an arrest is made based on information provided.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Exeter police say man briefly suffocated 3-year-old girl - 0
- Police say Raymond man hit friend who tried to stop him from driving drunk - 0
- Affidavit: Driver accused in fatal Nashua hit and run had been drinking - 3
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 1
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact - 0
- NHIAA Hockey Roundup: John Stark-Hopkinton eliminates Portsmouth - 0
- Livingston scores twice as Monarchs top Providence - 0
- NHIAA Basketball: Bedford girls top Trinity to advance - 0
- Ham radio introduction and class - 0
- NHIAA Hockey: Bedford rolls past Lebanon, into D-II semis - 0
- NHIAA Hockey: Sprague nets hat trick to lead Central past Trinity - 0
- Mass. ER staffers to describe day of Boston Marathon bombings - 0
- College Roundup: UNH men ousted from hoop tourney - 0
George Will: The face of IRS behavior
Roger Simon: How would Hillary handle Putin?
Charles Krauthammer: The wages of weakness
Two-alarm blaze at vacant building in Nashua
NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact
Ted Siefer's City Hall: It was all about chickens, alleged threats and nocturnal wanderings
Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video