Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Merrimack police need help to ID men involved in Cinemagic fight
MERRIMACK — A scuffle involving two men in the lobby at Cinemagic was broken up by a third theater-goer who sprayed them with mace.
Now, police are asking for help in identifying the man who started the fight and the mace sprayer, both of whom left before officers arrived Friday night.
The fight started just before 11 p.m. A man involved in the incident told officers he confronted a white man after that man kicked one of his family members. The two scuffled and the man pinned the assailant to the floor, police said.
As the two were scuffling on the floor, another man came up and sprayed mace in both of their faces, breaking up the fight.
By the time police arrived, both the man with the mace and the man who allegedly kicked the family member were gone. Police believe one of the men may have left in a pickup truck with a utility box in its bed.
Anyone with information about the two individuals is asked to call police at 424-3774. To remain anonymous, call Merrimack Crimeline at 424-2424 or leave a tip online at Merrimackcrimeline.org. Crimeline awards cash in cases where an arrest is made based on information provided.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 27
- Police arrest two following Portsmouth fight with hammer and knife - 0
- Mass. resident arrested on warrant tied to Pelham donation jar theft - 1
- Manchester SWAT team swoops in on South Mammoth Road home - 0
- Pot plants worth $25,000 seized in Wilmot - 0
- Lawyers for Manchester man challenge competency of suspect in 2001 Auburn murder - 0
- Two-car crash in Salem prompts arrest of both drivers - 0
- Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old - 1
- Former Nashua alderman's witness tampering trial postponed - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Kuster, Shea-Porter split on vote to arm Syrian rebels - 0
- Man arrested in White Park stabbing in Concord - 0
- Motorcyclist in serious condition at Maine hospital following crash on Route 125 in Rochester - 0
- Rochester 10-year-old, grandmother escape fire in home with no smoke detectors - 0
- Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too - 3
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Modified tour is shortened - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Pats wary of veteran playmaker Woodson - 0
- College Football: Expect offense when Richmond, UNH meet - 0
- Young fighters' dreams on display tonight at Fight to Educate - 0
Two arrested, car and cash seized in SWAT raid, drug bust at South Mammoth Road home in Manchester
Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Every vote counts: Here is the proof
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Havenstein says Christie backing a 'boost'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917