Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Merrimack police need help to ID men involved in Cinemagic fight
MERRIMACK — A scuffle involving two men in the lobby at Cinemagic was broken up by a third theater-goer who sprayed them with mace.
Now, police are asking for help in identifying the man who started the fight and the mace sprayer, both of whom left before officers arrived Friday night.
The fight started just before 11 p.m. A man involved in the incident told officers he confronted a white man after that man kicked one of his family members. The two scuffled and the man pinned the assailant to the floor, police said.
As the two were scuffling on the floor, another man came up and sprayed mace in both of their faces, breaking up the fight.
By the time police arrived, both the man with the mace and the man who allegedly kicked the family member were gone. Police believe one of the men may have left in a pickup truck with a utility box in its bed.
Anyone with information about the two individuals is asked to call police at 424-3774. To remain anonymous, call Merrimack Crimeline at 424-2424 or leave a tip online at Merrimackcrimeline.org. Crimeline awards cash in cases where an arrest is made based on information provided.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive in Manchester shooting, stabbing cases caught by Marshals, police - 0
- Hampton Falls standoff suspect linked to burglaries, fake-cop ploy - 0
- Woman charged in fatal Hampton crash wants blood-test thrown out of court - 0
- Home confinement rejected for ex-Derry town employee - 0
- Manchester man arrested for aggravated drunk driving - 0
- Manchester Crime Watch: Fugitive in shooting, stabbing cases brought to court - 0
- Homeless man faces DWI charges in Dover - 0
- Amherst couple charged in sale of lost wedding ring - 0
- Donation jar thief said to be Bay State man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
- Conway adult tests positive for EEE - 0
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
KSC field hockey first in coaches poll
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917