Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Merrimack police need help to ID men involved in Cinemagic fight
MERRIMACK — A scuffle involving two men in the lobby at Cinemagic was broken up by a third theater-goer who sprayed them with mace.
Now, police are asking for help in identifying the man who started the fight and the mace sprayer, both of whom left before officers arrived Friday night.
The fight started just before 11 p.m. A man involved in the incident told officers he confronted a white man after that man kicked one of his family members. The two scuffled and the man pinned the assailant to the floor, police said.
As the two were scuffling on the floor, another man came up and sprayed mace in both of their faces, breaking up the fight.
By the time police arrived, both the man with the mace and the man who allegedly kicked the family member were gone. Police believe one of the men may have left in a pickup truck with a utility box in its bed.
Anyone with information about the two individuals is asked to call police at 424-3774. To remain anonymous, call Merrimack Crimeline at 424-2424 or leave a tip online at Merrimackcrimeline.org. Crimeline awards cash in cases where an arrest is made based on information provided.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police mum on reported shooting in Manchester - 0
- Multiple reports say deal reached for Arthur T. to buy Market Basket - 0
- Fisher Cats get behind early, fall to Senators - 0
- Sox downed on pinch-hit homer - 0
- Sister of accused Boston marathon bombers arrested after bomb threat - 0
- Bruins agree to long-term agreement with Providence - 0
- Stewart probe goes on - 0
- Sunapee officials say they don't plan to build housing - 0
- Nursing home chaplain launches ministry - 0
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917