Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Fatal punch: 2 lived in same Lancaster building
Steven Dupont is charged with manslaughter and negligent homicide after authorities say he punched 57-year-old John Kenney in the face. Kenney fell to the floor and hit his head, according to authorities.
Lancaster Police Chief Bill Colborn Tuesday would add only that Dupont and Kenney lived in separate apartments in the same building. He referred all other questions to McCormick, who said New Hampshire State Police and the Lancaster Police Department are conducting the investigation.
McCormick requested, and a judge granted, the sealing of court records in the case. That remained in effect Tuesday.
He is scheduled Monday for a probable cause hearing in Lancaster District Court. Defense attorneys, however, frequently waive such hearings, particularly in felony cases, which, in New Hampshire, are not heard in district court. Felony cases are usually presented to county grand juries for possible indictment in superior court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester joyride in a stolen truck lands two in handcuffs - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Crosstown Variety Store robbed in Manchester - 0
- Somersworth police seek woman in store robbery - 0
- As protests persist, suspects sought in shootings of two Missouri officers - 0
- Seabrook police officer fights to keep records sealed in on-duty assault case - 14
- Seacoast SERT team takes man, 70, into custody following threat - 0
- After demanding cash, alleged female robber flees on foot in Somersworth - 0
- Tattooed man robs Hooksett gas station; Couple charged after crashing into Manchester store - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man accused of cutting wife’s throat committed to psychiatric hospital - 1
- High School Football Power Poll: Some shuffling in the middle - 0
- Pamela Diamantis: USNH’s tuition freeze offer is good for NH’s future - 1
- Dave D'Onofrio: A well-earned celebration for Sox. - 0
- A’s earn their way into postseason play - 0
- Americans lose at golf, then bicker - 0
- Opinions differ on analysis of Brady - 0
- Some flashes of Green: UNH beats Dartmouth in Saturday night showdown - 0
- Comcast acknowledges problems, acts to reform customer service - 1
Dover man's nightmare lesson for everyone
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
'Strange ideas' Banning guns made in NH
Personhood Controversial? Really?
License revocations for DWI announced
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917