Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Fatal punch: 2 lived in same Lancaster building
Steven Dupont is charged with manslaughter and negligent homicide after authorities say he punched 57-year-old John Kenney in the face. Kenney fell to the floor and hit his head, according to authorities.
Lancaster Police Chief Bill Colborn Tuesday would add only that Dupont and Kenney lived in separate apartments in the same building. He referred all other questions to McCormick, who said New Hampshire State Police and the Lancaster Police Department are conducting the investigation.
McCormick requested, and a judge granted, the sealing of court records in the case. That remained in effect Tuesday.
He is scheduled Monday for a probable cause hearing in Lancaster District Court. Defense attorneys, however, frequently waive such hearings, particularly in felony cases, which, in New Hampshire, are not heard in district court. Felony cases are usually presented to county grand juries for possible indictment in superior court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH had 17 homicides in 2014, down from last year - 0
- Two people hospitalized following report of stabbing, police say - 0
- Merrimack teen charged in threats, assaults on girl - 0
- Man arrested after chase that led from Pelham to Lowell, Mass. - 1
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive - 3
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive, assaulted her - 1
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 1
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 2014 top 10 list of wage and hour - 0
- Thumbs-up for Ebert's winner - 0
- It's Central, Merrimack - 0
- Goal: Stay healthy - 0
- Year in review: A look back at NH's top stories - 0
- Indecent proposition from New London chief was 'chilling' says victim - 1
- Details of Reams inquiry released - 0
- Workers' rally to bring back Artie T. captured public's heart - 0
- School district to receive millions withheld by state - 0
Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Thoughts as we move from one year to another
Details of Reams inquiry released
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483