Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Fatal punch: 2 lived in same Lancaster building
Steven Dupont is charged with manslaughter and negligent homicide after authorities say he punched 57-year-old John Kenney in the face. Kenney fell to the floor and hit his head, according to authorities.
Lancaster Police Chief Bill Colborn Tuesday would add only that Dupont and Kenney lived in separate apartments in the same building. He referred all other questions to McCormick, who said New Hampshire State Police and the Lancaster Police Department are conducting the investigation.
McCormick requested, and a judge granted, the sealing of court records in the case. That remained in effect Tuesday.
He is scheduled Monday for a probable cause hearing in Lancaster District Court. Defense attorneys, however, frequently waive such hearings, particularly in felony cases, which, in New Hampshire, are not heard in district court. Felony cases are usually presented to county grand juries for possible indictment in superior court.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483