Family of emergency room patient, now paralyzed, still looking for answers
Shortly after the injuries became known, local and state prosecutors opened a criminal investigation. Prosecutors in the Attorney General's Office say Hillsborough County Attorney Patricia LaFrance has the lead oversight in the investigation and referred questions to her.
Meanwhile, Manchester residents who know Ornelas await an explanation.
"There's a lot of people (mad) about what's happened. This could have happened to anyone," he said.
Meanwhile, little has changed in Ornelas' condition. He cannot walk or use his hands. He has had a low-grade fever since arriving at Crotched Mountain, the person said.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Ray Wieczorek: Joe Kenney is the man for the job - 0
- Roger Simon: How would Hillary handle Putin? - 2
- Charles Krauthammer: The wages of weakness - 0
- George Will: The face of IRS behavior - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 7
- John Stossel: Budget baloney - 0
- Another View - Betsy McCaughey: The Obamacare horror stories are not lies - 13
- Thomas Sowell: Freedom is not free; you've got to fight for it - 1
- Michael C. Whitney: A small gas tax hike would be good for business - 7
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Officials investigate suspicious Manchester blaze - 0
- Manchester school board to take a closer look at lice policy - 1
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Yet another must-win scenario for men's hockey team - 0
- Nashua mayor to aldermen: Don’t alter rules on city contracts - 0
- Merrimack-Trinity semifinal to be followed by Memorial-Central in Div. I basketball - 0
- Pinkerton-Londonderry rivalry set for Div. I hockey semifinal - 1
- 'Mathletes' chosen to represent NH in national competition - 0
- Parking lot study to go before Peterborough voters - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
For New Hampshire towns, it’s time to vote
Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video
Blue shame: Obamacare's big change
NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Dunbarton’s $57 million school budget passes