Nashua's Grace Fellowship Church reaches out to new mothers with diaper drive
Diapers and scent-free baby wipes can be dropped off at the church at 43 Main St. for donation to Nashua’s Care Net Pregnancy Center.
The diaper drive is especially helpful because it provides an item all moms need, Barry said.
“We help a lot of first-time moms,” she said, adding that the diaper-distribution program offers a one-on-one mentoring component.
“The sizes we need most are newborn, and sizes 2 and 3,” she said.
Barry estimates that the Nashua center, located at 110 Main St., serves about 250 women each year. The organization runs entirely on donations from residents, organizations and businesses in the surrounding communities and receives no government funding, she said.
Questions about the Grace Fellowship Diaper Drive can be emailed to Rachel Nesbitt at email@example.com.
READER COMMENTS: 4
- Former Manchester school chief Tom Brennan dies a year after he retired - 6
- Speedway, NH casino called a natural fit, track's GM says - 8
- Federal data shows which doctors reap Medicare millions - 3
- Privacy foremost at hearing on NH bill to restrict government spying, commercial use of drones - 18
- Six months later, Abigail's disappearance still a mystery - 1
- Retired judge reprimanded, told remarks were sexist - 5
- Judge issues no ruling on county attorney's suspension - 4
- Retired judge reprimanded for sexist remarks - 0
- Manchester officer cleared in domestic assault is subject of probe - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Legal Perspective -- Health care decision making: Pending legislation fills gap - 0
- GoShopNH offers workshop to NH artisans on selling their products online - 0
- Christopher Thompson's Closing the Deal: Be a student of your profession - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Lacrosse: Bedford proving Division I-worthy - 0
- NHIAA Baseball: Londonderry's Corey escapes seventh-inning jam in win - 0
- Pope presides at Vatican Mass leading Catholics into Easter - 0
- Top-ranked B's seek to tie up series - 0
- Bottoms up for Red Sox in win over Orioles - 0
- Struggling Fisher Cats defeated again - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
Citizens Bank robbed Saturday in Manchester