Nashua's Grace Fellowship Church reaches out to new mothers with diaper drive
Diapers and scent-free baby wipes can be dropped off at the church at 43 Main St. for donation to Nashua’s Care Net Pregnancy Center.
The diaper drive is especially helpful because it provides an item all moms need, Barry said.
“We help a lot of first-time moms,” she said, adding that the diaper-distribution program offers a one-on-one mentoring component.
“The sizes we need most are newborn, and sizes 2 and 3,” she said.
Barry estimates that the Nashua center, located at 110 Main St., serves about 250 women each year. The organization runs entirely on donations from residents, organizations and businesses in the surrounding communities and receives no government funding, she said.
Questions about the Grace Fellowship Diaper Drive can be emailed to Rachel Nesbitt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- New vicar general appointed to the Diocese of New England - 0
- Dover's St. Mary Academy gears up for annual auction, ugly sweater party - 0
- Our Corner Store in Whitefield to hold bag sale - 0
- St. Pat's announces Shoot for the Stars auction - 0
- Manchester church names music director - 0
- Catholics from NH and around world watching Vatican synod - 2
- Greenfield church plans open house - 0
- Local churches open doors to Tenney parishoners - 0
- Goffstown church to hold workshop for Christian educators - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- John H. Sununu: Voters, pick a governor who is serious about the Pledge - 3
- Team Obama: Faking right, voting left - 9
- Charles Arlinghaus: This government 'investment' is a bad idea - 2
- Preventing riots: What should Keene do? - 1
- Manchester mayor asks aldermen to hold abandonded property owners accountable - 0
- Residents given Londonderry playing field priority - 0
- NH has 1,300 guardrail ends targeted in federal safety suit - 1
- Carignan promoted to deputy police chief in Nashua - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Meat cleaver has key role in threats, assault case - 0
Locked in a dead heat, Shaheen, Brown spar
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
Team Obama: Faking right, voting left
Keene riots a focus of gubernatorial debate
Preventing riots: What should Keene do?
Fixing Obamacare: Shaheen offers no way out