Nashua's Grace Fellowship Church reaches out to new mothers with diaper drive
Diapers and scent-free baby wipes can be dropped off at the church at 43 Main St. for donation to Nashua’s Care Net Pregnancy Center.
The diaper drive is especially helpful because it provides an item all moms need, Barry said.
“We help a lot of first-time moms,” she said, adding that the diaper-distribution program offers a one-on-one mentoring component.
“The sizes we need most are newborn, and sizes 2 and 3,” she said.
Barry estimates that the Nashua center, located at 110 Main St., serves about 250 women each year. The organization runs entirely on donations from residents, organizations and businesses in the surrounding communities and receives no government funding, she said.
Questions about the Grace Fellowship Diaper Drive can be emailed to Rachel Nesbitt at email@example.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Religion calendar for NH, beginning Aug. 21 - 0
- St. Luke parish in Plaistow to hold yard sale - 0
- Manchester educator explores history of anti-semitism and the Holocaust - 0
- Hope Chapel Nashua plans a little fun on Saturday - 0
- Haitian choir sings in Hollis on Sunday - 0
- Religion Calender for the Weeks of Aug. 3 and 10 - 0
- St. James church celebrates Jonathan Daniels’ 75th birthday - 0
- Fox interview with Ibrahim delayed - 0
- Meriam Ibrahim welcomed to NH; family says U.S. is offering asylum - 11
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Officials hire principal for Golden Brook school - 0
- Seniors help students start year on the right foot, with the write stuff - 0
- Derry councilors select semi-finalists for town admin job - 0
- Plaistow begins search for new police chief - 0
- Without an exemption, Goffstown resident must pay high taxes on solar energy panels - 1
- Upcoming selectmen's meeting stirring controversy among Bow's firefighters - 1
- Manchester police to hold ‘Coffee with a Cop’ event - 0
- Manchester police officer finds gun in cyclist’s backpack - 2
- President Obama: Rescue attempt of NH-based journalist James Foley failed - 27
Derry to NH: Take Exit 4A
Editorial: Garcia gains Lambert lies
ISIS beheads NH journalist