Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Two New York men acused in phony credit card scheme
Aaron Young (Aaron Young)
Vic Washington, 44, of 203 St. in Queens, N.Y., was charged with six felonies - conspiracy to commit theft by deception, conspiracy to commit theft and four counts of receiving stolen property – and misdemeanor counts of the manufacture, sale and possession of a false identification and the possession of controlled/narcotic drug.
Aaron Young, 30, of 11137 203rd St. in Saint Albans, N.Y., was charged with felony forgery and eight misdemeanors – theft by deception, six counts of receiving stolen property and the manufacture, sale and possession of a false identification.
Police were called to investigate the two men – around 5:47 p.m. - after they attempted to make a large purchase at Kohl's department store with a credit card which was declined and allegedly had a magnetic strip which did not match the brand or physical numbers on the card.
Officers found the men as they were loading their van with more than $1,000 worth of items purchased from the nearby Lowes in the shopping plaza.
Following their arrest, officers searched their van, seized the items from the Lowes store – which was allegedly purchased with a fraudulent credit card – and found many stolen and fraudulent credit cards and fraudulent Indiana drivers' licenses, according to police.
Both men were held in Strafford County jail in Dover on $10,000 cash bail. They are scheduled to be arraigned Friday at 11:30 a.m.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917