Police investigating allegation against high school principal in Farmington
"The allegation is that Jozokos threatened a student in late December just prior to winter break,” Willey said in an e-mail. “The investigation is nearly complete, and after consultation with the Strafford County Attorney's office, is being forwarded to them for review.”
On Friday, Superintendent Steve Welford would not confirm whether Jozokos was placed on administrative leave or not, what actions have been taken in the district or when school officials learned of the incident.
“This is a personnel matter and I cannot comment further,” Welford said in an e-mail.
Farmington High School educates students from Farmington and Middleton.
Police Chief Kevin Willey said more information will soon be available.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 2
- Manchester school chief's contract extended, with raise linked to teachers' - 1
- New superintendent named in Lebanon - 0
- Board of Ed finds in favor of Goffstown; Dunbarton plans Supreme Court appeal - 2
- Tech conference sparks ideas and imagination - 0
- Nashua assessment tests miss the mark - 1
- St. A's board of trustees responds to criticism of graduation change - 2
- Officials proposing cutting Derry school budget by $1.4 million - 0
- St. Anselm in a stir over graduation date change - 13
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Basketball: Memorial needs shootout to get by Bow - 0
- Man arrested after chase that led from Pelham to Lowell, Mass. - 0
- No shortage of post-holiday shoppers at local stores - 0
- West junior advising College Board on its entrance exams - 0
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive - 0
- Derry making progress with efforts to honor POWS, MIAs - 0
- Lions Club blood drive draws on spirit of giving - 0
- Last Week's Rare Bird Alert - 0
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive, assaulted her - 0
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Murder suspect fit for trial?
Pipeline push gets a second wind
Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive