Home » News » Public Safety
Keene police investigate fatal crash
The collision happened about 7:40 p.m. Police are withholding the names of both drivers pending full family notification.
According to a preliminary investigation, the driver that caused the crash was heading north on Route 12A when his vehicle drifted into oncoming southbound traffic striking the other vehicle head on. The driver that caused the crash died at the scene.
The other driver was transported to Cheshire Medical Center for treatment of injuries police described as not life-threatening. There were no passengers in either vehicle.
The case remains under investigation by the department's Collision Analysis Team. Anyone who witnessed the crash or has information about it is asked to call Sgt. Jason Short at 603-357-9813.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another plane hits frozen Alton Bay - 0
- Police investigating crash after truck reportedly loses tire in Concord - 1
- Derry firefighters extinguish Jeep fire - 0
- Chemical spill in Newington business sends 6 to the hospital - 0
- Officials investigate suspicious Manchester blaze - 0
- UPDATED: Mass. man charged after hitting barrier at Bedford toll plaza - 2
- Massachusetts woman injured in Milan snowmobile crash - 0
- ATV sinks trying to skim water of Weirs Beach - 0
- Fire destroys vacant Nashua building - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- AG petitions judge to remove Rockingham County attorney from office - 0
- Poll activity slow but steady in Londonderry - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 0
- 600 votes cast in Hudson by midday - 0
- Man dies after officer-involved Rochester shooting - 0
- Londonderry polls average 100 voters per hour - 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Nashua school members' letter prompts an apology - 0
- UNH Law named a top 100 law school in magazine’s rankings - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Manchester schools project budget surplus