Home » News » Public Safety
Keene police investigate fatal crash
The collision happened about 7:40 p.m. Police are withholding the names of both drivers pending full family notification.
According to a preliminary investigation, the driver that caused the crash was heading north on Route 12A when his vehicle drifted into oncoming southbound traffic striking the other vehicle head on. The driver that caused the crash died at the scene.
The other driver was transported to Cheshire Medical Center for treatment of injuries police described as not life-threatening. There were no passengers in either vehicle.
The case remains under investigation by the department's Collision Analysis Team. Anyone who witnessed the crash or has information about it is asked to call Sgt. Jason Short at 603-357-9813.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two men hurt as woman drives into Friendly's entrance - 0
- Vehicle crash on South Willow Street injures two - 1
- Manchester woman accidentally rolls car into Candia pond - 0
- Pembroke couple recovering from injuries in Dixville ATV crash - 0
- Keene boy hit by truck remains hospitalized - 0
- Manchester man injured in Ohio helicopter crash - 0
- BAE worker suffers electrical shock, injuries not life-threatening - 1
- Tubers lose contact with group, spend night in wooded area - 1
- Abby says it's incredible to be home; mom tells TODAY daughter did not run away - 9
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hudson man arrested in gunfire incident - 0
- Altherr homer in eighth sinks Fisher Cats in series opener - 0
- NH Shrine team girds for Vt.'s ground attack - 0
- On Baseball: Fishers prospects sweat out deadline day - 0
- Goffstown ready for LL regional tourney - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat -- Message is clear: Offense needs boost - 0
- Marina dealers say boat sales are on the rise - 0
- Another View -- Gilles Bissonnette, William Christie, Alan Cronheim and Benjamin Siracusa Hillman: Why voting in NH is not reserved for state residents - 9
- John Stossel: Healthy profits? - 2
Havenstein says he has always opposed Obamacare, though company he led was paid to implement parts of it
Another View -- Gilles Bissonnette, William Christie, Alan Cronheim and Benjamin Siracusa Hillman: Why voting in NH is not reserved for state residents
Heroes all? A word cheapened by overuse
Market Basket customers mobilize
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Market Basket workers' outlook challenges the skeptics among us
Police held Abby suspect's guns
Punch line: The NFL blows it