Icy roads stall traffic for miles on I-93
State DOT officials said there's been a number of weather-related accidents and multiple vehicles off the roadway throughout the morning. (Courtesy)
State DOT officials said there's been a number of weather-related accidents and multiple vehicles off the roadway throughout the morning.
An accident was reported near Exit 4 southbound at approximately 8 a.m. Shortly before 10 a.m. the scene was being cleared and the left lane reopened.
Another accident was reported further southbound, near Exit 8.
Londonderry Police reported a two-vehicle crash on Route 102 near Mohawk Drive just after 9:31 a.m. No one was injured, police said, but the incident further slowed traffic as cars lined up waiting to get onto the highway.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Flash flood warning issued for Southern New Hampshire - 0
- Rare tornado touches down in Revere, Mass., no deaths reported - 0
- Severe weather strikes across Granite State - 0
- Restaurant foundation destabilized by high water raises Route 3 Bridge, downtown Colebrook flooding concerns - 0
- Winchester roads ravaged by heavy rain - 0
- Despite heavy rains, tornado warning, Nashua OK - 0
- Wild weather strikes Granite State - 0
- Perfect weather predicted for weekend events - 0
- NH braces for a soaker, flash floods as Arthur moves up coast - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- Former high school art teacher gets suspended sentence in drug case - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate