Icy roads stall traffic for miles on I-93
State DOT officials said there's been a number of weather-related accidents and multiple vehicles off the roadway throughout the morning.
An accident was reported near Exit 4 southbound at approximately 8 a.m. Shortly before 10 a.m. the scene was being cleared and the left lane reopened.
Another accident was reported further southbound, near Exit 8.
Londonderry Police reported a two-vehicle crash on Route 102 near Mohawk Drive just after 9:31 a.m. No one was injured, police said, but the incident further slowed traffic as cars lined up waiting to get onto the highway.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NWS: North Country flooding risk near normal for now - 0
- Device may help solve weighty problem - 0
- Frequent snowstorms taking a toll on Manchester's plowing budget - 1
- After-school activities canceled in New Boston, Goffstown and Dunbarton - 0
- Pembroke extends parking ban - 0
- Latest storm will make it a short day for many students - 3
- Here we go again... Fast-moving storm headed to Granite State - 0
- Remember: Winter can't last forever - 0
- Merrimack River's freezing patterns pose scientific questions - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John Stossel: Budget baloney - 0
- Another View - Betsy McCaughey: The Obamacare horror stories are not lies - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth, PSU hit road for tourneys - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: North beats Memorial, advances in hockey tourney - 0
- NHIAA Basketball: Campbell, Bergeon roll into quarterfinals - 0
- Rask stops 16 shots as B's blank Caps - 0
- Several union deals on Windham ballots - 0
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 0
- Londonderry set to vote on school repairs - 0
John Stossel: Budget baloney
Several union deals on Windham ballots
Got a power problem??Call the problem solve
New Bedford town manager takes the helm
Bad Joe: Levasseur stalls again
House says no to bill to reduce NH meals tax
Good Joe: Kenney for Executive Council