Bristol girl collects gifts for shelter dogs, cats at her birthday
She did receive a birthday cake. "That was donated, too," said her mother, Tabitha Weisberg.
"It was a tough day weatherwise," Tabitha Weisberg said. "But with the donations collected prior to Saturday and those that continued to be collected, I would say that it was a success despite mother nature's influence."
After the party, Cheyenne and her mother drove to the shelter and delivered the "presents," which were appreciated at the shelter, Cheyenne said. The animals can't always show their appreciation, but the gifts are needed, she said.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.