Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Milton man accused of hitting man with truck, then stabbing him
Christopher Forcier of Milton was arrested and charged with felony level first-degree assault and reckless conduct.
When officers arrived, Brandon Henner said Forcier had attempted to hit him with his truck during an altercation.
Forcier then allegedly accelerated the truck with Henner in the bed and lost control, ending up in a ditch on Townhouse Road.
Henner was also arrested on a warrant at the scene.
Police said Forcier was also arrested by Milton police on Jan. 1 for felony level possession of drugs with intent to distribute, as a result of a search warrant on his Milton residence in which a large amount of marijuana was seized.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
- Manchester brothers arrested after drive-by shooting in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police mum on reported shooting in Manchester - 0
- Multiple reports say deal reached for Arthur T. to buy Market Basket - 0
- Fisher Cats get behind early, fall to Senators - 0
- Sox downed on pinch-hit homer - 0
- Sister of accused Boston marathon bombers arrested after bomb threat - 0
- Bruins agree to long-term agreement with Providence - 0
- Stewart probe goes on - 0
- Nursing home chaplain launches ministry - 0
- Stocks drift to another record in light trading - 0
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917