Home » News » Public Safety
Fla. man hurt in snowmobile crash in Great North Woods
According to New Hampshire Fish and Game, Dennis McGlone, 53, was operating a snowmobile about 5:30 p.m. when he hit a bump in the trail, lost control and fell off the machine.
McGlone, who was wearing a helmet at the time of the crash. He was transported to Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital in Colebrook for treatment of injuries authorities describe as significant, but not life-threatening injuries.
The cause of the crash remains under investigation.
The Pittsburg Fire-Rescue Department, 45th Parallel EMS and state Fish and Game conservation officers responded to the scene.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Talk of 'wings on pigs' threats on police tests U.S. speech rights - 0
- Brentwood police look to increase coverage after officer's death in May - 4
- Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm - 39
- Police investigate report of shots fired - 0
- Manchester blaze that left dozens homeless was accidental - 0
- Milford woman injured in Bedford crash - 0
- Park on any side of the street in Manchester during Christmas week - 0
- NYC mayor wants protests on hold after police deaths - 0
- Mother of two says she's lucky, even though condo destroyed in blaze - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads