Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman arrested in assault
Elena Picco, 29, of 452 Pine St., allegedly had a Samsung tablet belonging to another person at the Hess Gas Station on Queen City Avenue. She also had cocaine in her possession, police said.
Robert Shatney, 48, could enter no plea Monday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a burglary charge that alleges he tried to climb through the window of a man’s apartment. Shatney was allegedly part of a group of people, one of whom had a handgun. When he was discovered by the alleged victim, he is accused of shouting to the man to come out, while throwing snowballs.
Shelley Hernandez, 37, of 45 ½ Jones St., faces a bail revocation hearing this morning because she was out on bail when she allegedly committed six new charges.
Hernandez is accused of stealing about $36 worth of items at John’s Hallmark, 62 March Ave., which was charged as a felony because she has been previously convicted of at least two theft charges.
An attempted simple assault charge alleges she tried to kick a police officer and a resisting arrest charge accused her of throwing herself on the ground and refusing to surrender.
Purse snatched from car
A woman told police she had just left the Rite Aid at 1631 Elm St., at about 6:30 Saturday night and got into the driver’s seat of her parked car.
The thief is described as about 40 years old, six feet tall, wearing a black leather jacket and a black “beanie” style hat.
Center staff alerted police after seeing three teens spray painting building at the detention center at about 12:30 p.m.
Both teens had markers that matched the fresh graffiti and were charged with criminal mischief.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth