Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman arrested in assault
Elena Picco, 29, of 452 Pine St., allegedly had a Samsung tablet belonging to another person at the Hess Gas Station on Queen City Avenue. She also had cocaine in her possession, police said.
Robert Shatney, 48, could enter no plea Monday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a burglary charge that alleges he tried to climb through the window of a man’s apartment. Shatney was allegedly part of a group of people, one of whom had a handgun. When he was discovered by the alleged victim, he is accused of shouting to the man to come out, while throwing snowballs.
Shelley Hernandez, 37, of 45 ½ Jones St., faces a bail revocation hearing this morning because she was out on bail when she allegedly committed six new charges.
Hernandez is accused of stealing about $36 worth of items at John’s Hallmark, 62 March Ave., which was charged as a felony because she has been previously convicted of at least two theft charges.
An attempted simple assault charge alleges she tried to kick a police officer and a resisting arrest charge accused her of throwing herself on the ground and refusing to surrender.
Purse snatched from car
A woman told police she had just left the Rite Aid at 1631 Elm St., at about 6:30 Saturday night and got into the driver’s seat of her parked car.
The thief is described as about 40 years old, six feet tall, wearing a black leather jacket and a black “beanie” style hat.
Center staff alerted police after seeing three teens spray painting building at the detention center at about 12:30 p.m.
Both teens had markers that matched the fresh graffiti and were charged with criminal mischief.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry man accused of threatening, sexually assaulting two girls - 0
- Hollis police say stun gun needed on ‘unruly’ man - 0
- AG agrees man who killed woman, 70, in Littleton hotel was insane at time - 1
- Police accuse man of trying to sell guitars, amps taken in Manchester burglary - 0
- Mother and child startled by late-night intruder in their Manchester living room - 0
- Hollis police use stun gun on man described as unruly - 1
- Rochester man arrested after crash in Somersworth - 0
- Dover man accused of trying to sexually assault a girl - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Deadline extended for startup competition in Rochester - 0
- Parents speak out against Jewett Street School proposal - 0
- Citizens Bank offers good citizen scholarships - 0
- Rochester man arrested following crash in Somersworth Monday night - 0
- Stocks end higher as blue chips rally - 0
- NH jobless rate dips to 4.5 percent - 0
- Justice returns to North Country alma mater to speak to students - 0
- New program recognizes Colebrook students for volunteering - 0
- Thomas Sowell: Fraudulent stats behind 'equal pay' claims - 0
Flooding shuts down North Country highways
Authorities detonate suspicious package left near Boston Marathon finish line on one-year anniversary of bombing
Rep. Shea-Porter honored for efforts to aid in health care by National Association of Community Health Centers
- Total Votes: 917