Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman arrested in assault
Elena Picco, 29, of 452 Pine St., allegedly had a Samsung tablet belonging to another person at the Hess Gas Station on Queen City Avenue. She also had cocaine in her possession, police said.
Robert Shatney, 48, could enter no plea Monday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a burglary charge that alleges he tried to climb through the window of a man’s apartment. Shatney was allegedly part of a group of people, one of whom had a handgun. When he was discovered by the alleged victim, he is accused of shouting to the man to come out, while throwing snowballs.
Shelley Hernandez, 37, of 45 ½ Jones St., faces a bail revocation hearing this morning because she was out on bail when she allegedly committed six new charges.
Hernandez is accused of stealing about $36 worth of items at John’s Hallmark, 62 March Ave., which was charged as a felony because she has been previously convicted of at least two theft charges.
An attempted simple assault charge alleges she tried to kick a police officer and a resisting arrest charge accused her of throwing herself on the ground and refusing to surrender.
Purse snatched from car
A woman told police she had just left the Rite Aid at 1631 Elm St., at about 6:30 Saturday night and got into the driver’s seat of her parked car.
The thief is described as about 40 years old, six feet tall, wearing a black leather jacket and a black “beanie” style hat.
Center staff alerted police after seeing three teens spray painting building at the detention center at about 12:30 p.m.
Both teens had markers that matched the fresh graffiti and were charged with criminal mischief.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 3
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 9
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Giampetruzzi leads Trinity into D-I semis - 0
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Turkey vultures not commonly seen in NH until fairly recently
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief