Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Mass. sex offender pleads guilty to Salem indecent exposure before trial starts
He was sentenced to a suspended 3½ to 7 year prison term that will run consecutive to whatever prison time he draws in the Plaistow case, according to Assistant County Attorney Jennifer Haggar.
Beausoleil could face more than a decade in prison when he appears before a judge on Jan. 24 to be sentenced on charges of aggravated felonious sexual assault and three other charges stemming from his conviction in the Plaistow assault.
He was arrested by a sheriff’s deputy on March 11, the day after the assault while in the parking lot of the Route 125 store.
Beausoleil is being held without bail at the Rockingham County jail pending sentencing in both cases.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Most charges dropped against North Haverhill man who threatened officers during standoff - 0
- Man arrested after shots allegedly fired in Mont Vernon - 0
- Rochester gas station robbed; Police: Could be one in string - 0
- DWI License Revocations - 0
- Man faces charges in Rochester and Somersworth - 0
- Manchester chief turns to community to help fight gangs - 16
- City man arrested in shooting incident - 0
- Teen, 19, stabbed in Concord; man charged in Rochester choking - 0
- Grieving Epping mother continues lonely vigil for son - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Only a freshman, Kennedy excelled on the track - 0
- Looking Back With Aurore Eaton: The Manchester Opera House makes its stunning debut - 0
- Another View -- John Dumais: Mandatory GMO labeling is all cost, no benefit - 0
- What’s the rush? Executive Council follows Pelosi plan - 0
- On Baseball: Fisher Cats prove point - 0
- Evan Turner, Celtics see upside in new deal - 0
- Thunder take two from Fisher Cats - 0
- Ortiz, Drew (4 RBIs each) lead Red Sox hit parade against Blue Jays - 0
- Nashua settles suit over gas collection system - 0
Market Basket workers urged to 'shut it down'; deposed CEO urges fired workers be given jobs back
Shaheen's record: On insurance, it is dismal
Anti-SUV flop: Americans love utility
U.S. appeals courts issue conflicting rulings on Obamacare exchange subsidies such as NH's
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917