State has questions on Iberdrola wind farm application
Iberdrola “may supplement the application with the missing information within 10 days of receipt of this order or may thereafter file a new application containing the missing information,” the SEC said.
“We recognize that the SEC wants to give this project a very high level of scrutiny and ensure maximum coordination between all state agencies and local government,” said Iberdrola’s Paul Copleman.
Two other motions, from New Hampshire Wind Watch and the Wild Meadows Legal Fund, were ruled “out of order” because they urged the SEC to find the application to be incomplete. The motions “were filed with less than six days left in the period in which completeness must be reviewed by the committee truncating the period of time for any effective response by the applicant,” the SEC said.
“The proposal was deemed ‘incomplete’ by Chair Ignatius and the rest of the SEC recognized Iberdrola’s proposal for what it was: a hurriedly assembled document intended to beat the deadline imposed by a tax credit that ended at the end of the year.”
READER COMMENTS: 3
- Six NH Air National Guardsmen off to Kuwait for 6 months - 1
- For one NH soldier returning from Afghanistan, a special greeting - 2
- More than 100 NH Guardsmen returning from Afghanistan - 0
- New Hampshire armories are running out of room - 0
- Pease Greeters continue to gather for troops in transit - 10
- 'Freedom Salute' honors NH Guard unit for saving lives - 0
- 169th Medevac: 19 soldiers return from nine months in Afghanistan - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester fire heavily damages one apartment - 0
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 0
- Senate passes Medicaid expansion on bipartisan vote - 1
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
- House kills suicide-related bills - 1
- Staples to shut 225 stores as online competition hurts sales - 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
- UPDATE: Boscawen police have two men in custody - 0
- Derry teen credited with saving home from kitchen fire - 0
House votes for cellphone ban while driving