State has questions on Iberdrola wind farm application
Iberdrola “may supplement the application with the missing information within 10 days of receipt of this order or may thereafter file a new application containing the missing information,” the SEC said.
“We recognize that the SEC wants to give this project a very high level of scrutiny and ensure maximum coordination between all state agencies and local government,” said Iberdrola’s Paul Copleman.
Two other motions, from New Hampshire Wind Watch and the Wild Meadows Legal Fund, were ruled “out of order” because they urged the SEC to find the application to be incomplete. The motions “were filed with less than six days left in the period in which completeness must be reviewed by the committee truncating the period of time for any effective response by the applicant,” the SEC said.
“The proposal was deemed ‘incomplete’ by Chair Ignatius and the rest of the SEC recognized Iberdrola’s proposal for what it was: a hurriedly assembled document intended to beat the deadline imposed by a tax credit that ended at the end of the year.”
READER COMMENTS: 0
- U.S. says Islamic State video of journalist's killing is authentic - 0
- No paper on Monday; check UnionLeader.com for updated, breaking news - 0
- Concord attorney Leahy dies - 0
- Robin Williams’ ashes are scattered in San Francisco Bay - 0
- Syracuse, Iowa crowned top party schools - 0
- Parking fines cause disputes, raise revenues - 1
- Jon Cavaiani dies at 70; desperate stand in '71 led to Medal of Honor - 0
- Meriam Ibrahim, family welcomed as long journey ends in Manchester - 2
- Moose International files suit to claim Claremont lodge - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man accused of cutting wife’s throat committed to psychiatric hospital - 1
- Two may have stabbed each other in Concord parking garage incident, police say - 0
- Manchester joyride in a stolen truck lands two in handcuffs - 0
- High School Football Power Poll: Some shuffling in the middle - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Pamela Diamantis: USNH’s tuition freeze offer is good for NH’s future - 1
- Crosstown Variety Store robbed in Manchester - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio: A well-earned celebration for Sox. - 0
- A’s earn their way into postseason play - 0
Dover man's nightmare lesson for everyone
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
'Strange ideas' Banning guns made in NH
Personhood Controversial? Really?
License revocations for DWI announced
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance