Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Judge OKs demolishing plant where Hampton woman was killed
The abandoned City Concrete building in Exeter was a crime scene last March. The building will be demolished. (JASON SCHREIBER/Union Leader Correspondent)
Wageling recently lifted the order in Rockingham County Superior Court, allowing the building to be razed.
Warf was allegedly stabbed to death by her ex-husband, Aaron Desjardins, inside the building at 2 Hampton Way last March 7.
State prosecutors said in court papers that all the evidence they needed for the upcoming trials of Desjardins, his wife, Sarah, and sister, Michele Corson, had been collected from the building.
Desjardins, 37, of Epping, is accused of carrying out the plan to kidnap and murder his ex-wife with the help of his sister and new wife, according to indictments.
Warf, 36, of Hampton and Desjardins were arguing over details of their divorce and the care of their 1-year-old son, William, just prior to the murder, according to family court records.
All three suspects are being held in area county jails.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say North Hampton man distributed child sex abuse images - 0
- Sexual assault charge in Keene - 0
- Keene man charged with threatening Nelson teen with gun - 0
- More details released about Nashua drive-by shooting - 0
- Portsmouth man charged with two felony drug counts - 0
- Affidavits show woman was shot as feds conducted downtown Manchester drug raid - 0
- Newton man charged with kidnapping, sexual assault of 15-year-old Mass. girl - 1
- Two felony charges for alleged Portsmouth drug dealer - 0
- Nashua man arrested in violent purse snatching - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- On Baseball: Fisher Cats manager Meacham learned a few things, too - 0
- First and 10: Old No. 1 begins as new No. 1 - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Soccer Preview: All eyes on Bedford, Exeter - 0
- Another View -- Dan McGuire: We Free Staters are not some threat to be feared - 0
- Taxpayer rights: Left, right should restore them - 0
- Hooksett highs: A good multiple choice test - 0
- No paper Monday - 0
- Patriots' Garoppolo solid, but Giants eke out 16-13 win in preseason finale - 0
- Education business tax credit program upheld - 0
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
Win tickets to see Steven Wright
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Weekly brother gave police wrong name
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917