Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Judge OKs demolishing plant where Hampton woman was killed
The abandoned City Concrete building in Exeter was a crime scene last March. The building will be demolished. (JASON SCHREIBER/Union Leader Correspondent)
Wageling recently lifted the order in Rockingham County Superior Court, allowing the building to be razed.
Warf was allegedly stabbed to death by her ex-husband, Aaron Desjardins, inside the building at 2 Hampton Way last March 7.
State prosecutors said in court papers that all the evidence they needed for the upcoming trials of Desjardins, his wife, Sarah, and sister, Michele Corson, had been collected from the building.
Desjardins, 37, of Epping, is accused of carrying out the plan to kidnap and murder his ex-wife with the help of his sister and new wife, according to indictments.
Warf, 36, of Hampton and Desjardins were arguing over details of their divorce and the care of their 1-year-old son, William, just prior to the murder, according to family court records.
All three suspects are being held in area county jails.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer Preview: Talent to boot - 0
- Last call at home for Fisher Cats tonight - 0
- Jessica Goldman was on the move - 0
- Band camp gets Memorial musicians in rhythm a week early - 0
- Drew Cline: Small sleights of hand in Republican primaries around NH - 0
- Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you - 0
- Portman's good point: A leadership deficit all around - 0
- Scott and Genevieve Kelley - 0
- Market Basket deal reached; Arthur T. Demoulas to return - 1
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
- Total Votes: 917