Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Londonderry father, son challenge drug charges
The father and son were indicted in separate cases, but Assistant County Attorney Terri Harrington has asked a judge to hold a single hearing to determine whether or not Londonderry police were legally justified in their search of the property.
Police officers who responded to the home asked Brandon Castiglione for permission to search the residence, according to Harrington. Brandon Castiglione told police that the home was not his and he could not give permission to police for a search.
The officers found two rooms were locked. Upon opening one locked bedroom, police found marijuana being stored in jars, according to prosecutors.
“Apparently, the girlfriend was never asked who was in the house even though she was available at the Londonderry Police Department,” Monteith said in court papers. “Brandon Castiglione was asked if anyone else was in the house and he indicated that there was not.”
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive, assaulted her - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Basketball: Memorial needs shootout to get by Bow - 0
- Man arrested after chase that led from Pelham to Lowell, Mass. - 0
- No shortage of post-holiday shoppers at local stores - 0
- West junior advising College Board on its entrance exams - 0
- Sullivan in the top running for state's Assistant Principal of the Year - 0
- Derry making progress with efforts to honor POWS, MIAs - 0
- Lions Club blood drive draws on spirit of giving - 0
- Last Week's Rare Bird Alert - 0
- Murder suspect fit for trial? - 2
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Murder suspect fit for trial?
Pipeline push gets a second wind
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483