Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Suspected meth lab found in Manchester hotel
"They did a nice job recognizing there was an issue and calling the authorities," city police Sgt. Christopher Goodnow said. "They were very helpful and forthcoming with anything we needed there."
"We are investigating what we suspect to be a meth lab," Boucher said.
Goodnow said firefighters were able to remove dangerous materials from the room. Two employees were treated for what Goodnow said were not life-threatening injuries.
Goodnow said no arrests have been made in connection to the hotel incident. He said two people were arrested on "unrelated" charges, but did not have their names as of Friday night.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Market Basket deal reached; Arthur T. Demoulas to return - 1
- Police mum on reported shooting in Manchester - 0
- Multiple reports say deal reached for Arthur T. to buy Market Basket - 0
- Fisher Cats get behind early, fall to Senators - 0
- Sox downed on pinch-hit homer - 0
- Sister of accused Boston marathon bombers arrested after bomb threat - 0
- Bruins agree to long-term agreement with Providence - 0
- Stewart probe goes on - 0
- Sunapee officials say they don't plan to build housing - 0
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Total Votes: 917