Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Suspected meth lab found in Manchester hotel
"They did a nice job recognizing there was an issue and calling the authorities," city police Sgt. Christopher Goodnow said. "They were very helpful and forthcoming with anything we needed there."
"We are investigating what we suspect to be a meth lab," Boucher said.
Goodnow said firefighters were able to remove dangerous materials from the room. Two employees were treated for what Goodnow said were not life-threatening injuries.
Goodnow said no arrests have been made in connection to the hotel incident. He said two people were arrested on "unrelated" charges, but did not have their names as of Friday night.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 4
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 2
- Roommate convicted of selling heroin out of former Manchester teacher's home - 2
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 2
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
- UPDATE: Boscawen police have two men in custody - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Firefighters battle blaze at Pittsfield pizza plant - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats, Hogan not finished yet - 0
- Little Green has quartet of contenders for New England wrestling championships - 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 2
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 8
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 4
- Cannon Mountain skiers head to Paralympics - 0
Fremont's Miss 1964 to pass on her crown
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief