Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Two arrested in what police say was Nashua drug deal gone bad
Police say that Danny Vorn, 22, of 42 N. Street in Lowell, Mass., was shot Jan. 9 outside of 6 Rochette Ave. during a drug transaction involving multiple pounds of marijuana and nearly $15,000 in cash.
"During the course of the robbery, the firearm was discharged and Vorn was shot in the back of the head," says a release.
Police say that Amado "recklessly caused bodily injury to Danny Vorn … by discharging a firearm at the back of Danny Vorn's head, thereby causing traumatic brain injury," say court documents.
Vorn remains hospitalized in critical condition at Boston Medical Center, said Lt. Denis Linehan.
Linehan said there may be additional arrests made in connection with the case, which remains under investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 10
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Merrimack survives scare - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 5
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 1
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief