Home » News » Public Safety
Police cite unreasonable speed and alcohol in Seabrook crash that killed two
Killed were Colin Ross, 23, of Hampton Falls, and his passenger, Stacy Walsh, 22, of West Newbury, Mass.
Police said it appears that Ross was driving north in a 2002 Honda Accord when he lost control, struck a parked vehicle then a utility pole on Causeway Street, police said.
The crash, reported to state police at 4:39 a.m., caused extensive damage to the car, authorities said.
Any witnesses to the driver's behavior before the crash or anyone who may have further information related to the crash can contact Trooper Anthony Cattabriga at 223-8490 or email at Anthony.Cattabriga@dos.nh.gov.
The Seabrook Police Department and Seabrook Fire and Rescue assisted at the scene.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police investigating crash after truck reportedly loses tire in Concord - 1
- Derry firefighters extinguish Jeep fire - 0
- Chemical spill in Newington business sends 6 to the hospital - 0
- Officials investigate suspicious Manchester blaze - 0
- UPDATED: Mass. man charged after hitting barrier at Bedford toll plaza - 2
- Massachusetts woman injured in Milan snowmobile crash - 0
- ATV sinks trying to skim water of Weirs Beach - 0
- Fire destroys vacant Nashua building - 0
- Pre-St. Pat's party at UMass turns violent, 43 arrested - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus