Home » News » Public Safety
Police cite unreasonable speed and alcohol in Seabrook crash that killed two
Killed were Colin Ross, 23, of Hampton Falls, and his passenger, Stacy Walsh, 22, of West Newbury, Mass.
Police said it appears that Ross was driving north in a 2002 Honda Accord when he lost control, struck a parked vehicle then a utility pole on Causeway Street, police said.
The crash, reported to state police at 4:39 a.m., caused extensive damage to the car, authorities said.
Any witnesses to the driver's behavior before the crash or anyone who may have further information related to the crash can contact Trooper Anthony Cattabriga at 223-8490 or email at Anthony.Cattabriga@dos.nh.gov.
The Seabrook Police Department and Seabrook Fire and Rescue assisted at the scene.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two-alarm blaze at vacant building in Nashua - 0
- Police officer, firefighter team up to rescue dog from frozen Raymond river - 0
- Pilot safe after crash landing on Alton ice runway - 0
- Police dog Mingo is in even better hands - 0
- Manchester police honor their own for dedicated service - 1
- Damage from water main break closes portion of Allds Street in Nashua - 0
- Former UNH police chief remembered as 'amazing leader' - 0
- Pinkerton warns community of person soliciting students - 0
- Oil tanker strikes Memorial Bridge early Friday - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact - 0
- Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Gatsas incesed by unauthorized use of his phone number for 'robocalls' - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Vote on death penalty repeal set for Wednesday - 0
- Legislative ethics: NH way works better than most - 0
- Blue shame: Obamacare's big change - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Newest Monarchs making impact - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Aging catchers cause for concern - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: It was all about chickens, alleged threats and nocturnal wanderings - 0
Two-alarm blaze at vacant building in Nashua
Charles Krauthammer: The wages of weakness
NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact
Roger Simon: How would Hillary handle Putin?