The bride is the daughter of Brian and Ann Bouthiette of Manchester, and the groom is the son of William and Julie Seiler of Harwich.
The matron of honor was Michelle Robinson. Other bridal attendants were Sonya Brown, Ashley Lynch, Miranda Keir, Erin Bouthiette, Lisa Seiler Buell and Stephanie Buell.
A reception was held at the Allen Harbor Yacht Club, followed by a 10-day honeymoon in Jamaica. The couple lives in Lowell, Mass.
The groom graduated from Algonquin High School and Dean College.
He is a software engineer with Kronos, Inc.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Johnson-Bistran engagement; June wedding planned - 0
- Manchester Central, Class of 1957 reunion; Manchester West, Class of 1949 reunion - 0
- Papachristos-Kilens engaged May 25 - 0
- 50th wedding anniversary: Mr. and Mrs. Jelley of Bedford - 0
- Army private with NH ties graduates from training; 4 from NH complete Air Force basic training; Nashua grad finishes ROTC leadership course - 0
- 60th wedding anniversary: Mr. and Mrs. LaRose of Pembroke - 0
- Tierney-Quinn wedding on June 27 in New Durham - 0
- Diltz-Gagnon wedding on Feb. 15 - 0
- Cande-Castellano engagement; fall 2014 wedding planned - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it - 0
- Body found under Manchester bridge identified as local woman - 0
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 0
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'