Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Elderly Nashua man accused of sexually assaulting man with developmental delays
NASHUA -- Police have arrested an elderly Nashua resident who is accused of sexually assaulting a developmentally delayed adult throughout the past two years.
John “Jack” Holland, 74, of 3 Kessler Farm Dr., apt. 111, was arrested on Sunday and charged with numerous counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault, one count of attempted aggravated felonious sexual assault and two counts of sexual assault.
According to police, Holland allegedly assaulted a developmentally delayed adult male who is known to him for the past two years. Police began investigating earlier this month after responding to a city address for a report of a possible sexual assault.
Holland is currently being held on $50,000 cash bail, and is scheduled to be arraigned Tuesday at the 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division. If convicted, he could face up to 20 years in prison for each of the felony charges, said police.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus