Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Elderly Nashua man accused of sexually assaulting man with developmental delays
NASHUA -- Police have arrested an elderly Nashua resident who is accused of sexually assaulting a developmentally delayed adult throughout the past two years.
John “Jack” Holland, 74, of 3 Kessler Farm Dr., apt. 111, was arrested on Sunday and charged with numerous counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault, one count of attempted aggravated felonious sexual assault and two counts of sexual assault.
According to police, Holland allegedly assaulted a developmentally delayed adult male who is known to him for the past two years. Police began investigating earlier this month after responding to a city address for a report of a possible sexual assault.
Holland is currently being held on $50,000 cash bail, and is scheduled to be arraigned Tuesday at the 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division. If convicted, he could face up to 20 years in prison for each of the felony charges, said police.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 10
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Merrimack survives scare - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 6
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 1
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief