Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Elderly Nashua man accused of sexually assaulting man with developmental delays
NASHUA -- Police have arrested an elderly Nashua resident who is accused of sexually assaulting a developmentally delayed adult throughout the past two years.
John “Jack” Holland, 74, of 3 Kessler Farm Dr., apt. 111, was arrested on Sunday and charged with numerous counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault, one count of attempted aggravated felonious sexual assault and two counts of sexual assault.
According to police, Holland allegedly assaulted a developmentally delayed adult male who is known to him for the past two years. Police began investigating earlier this month after responding to a city address for a report of a possible sexual assault.
Holland is currently being held on $50,000 cash bail, and is scheduled to be arraigned Tuesday at the 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division. If convicted, he could face up to 20 years in prison for each of the felony charges, said police.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford police investigating burglary at Verizon Wireless store - 0
- Police: Manchester man charged with endangering child after going 101 mph - 0
- Man faces robbery, assault charges after extradition from NY - 0
- Driver overdosing on heroin causes crash - 0
- Hill sex offender arrested for 2012 arson of own home in Northfield - 0
- Deliberations begin in trial of former Derry man accused of sex assault - 0
- Mazzaglia pleads guilty to devising escape plan - 0
- Manchester pair arrested for fighting in Merrimack parking lot - 0
- Nashua man who was shot by officer sentenced to 5-10 years - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John Habib's City Sports: St. Thomas coach: I owe Central - 0
- Armed burglar from Derry sentenced to prison - 0
- FairPoint customer concerned about blocked emails - 0
- Plaistow narrows field in search for its new police chief - 0
- Hershey Bears shut out Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Football: Bedford used pick-six to beat Central - 0
- NHIAA Football: Bishop Guertin completes miracle, makes playoffs with win over Nashua South - 0
- NHIAA Football Roundup: Souhegan closes out season with a win - 0
- NHIAA Football: Londonderry edges Salem in wild finish - 0
Hockey brought them together; Hooksett ice rink will serve as NH couple's 'church' for wedding
NH Audubon's Rare Bird Alert
Dartmouth women skaters beat Union
Armed burglar from Derry sentenced to prison
Hershey Bears shut out Monarchs
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483