Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Rochester police chief warns of increase in retail thefts
“Shoplifting is a major component,” Allen said.
Allen said police have worked with retailers, which have hired more loss prevention personnel, and have made it a policy to issue a press release for every arrest, which increases awareness and may deter others.
On Jan. 9, police arrested two men who allegedly had a van full of stolen goods, phony credit cards and fake driver’s licenses.
Deval Rhodes, 22, of 2168 Renfrew Ave. in Elmont, N.Y., was charged with forgery and possession of marijuana while Djeffry Louis, 20, of 245 Rosedall St. Apt. # 11422, New York City, was charged with the possession of cocaine, transporting marijuana and driving after revocation or suspension.
Allen credited the “extraordinary work” of the local officers who tracked down the men and detectives who pieced the case together using computer forensics, finances and multiple interviews.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- More theft-related charges for Raymond woman - 0
- 3 men arrested for burglarizing car dealer - 0
- Alleged lip-biter faces more charges - 0
- Child left unattended while trio overdosed on heroin - 0
- Compounding company officials charged with murder - 0
- 'Resilient' teen has a long road to recovery - 0
- Kibby indictments detail months of depraved sexual violence and torture - 0
- Treasurer arraigned in theft from wool growers - 0
- Pet store burglary arrest leads to robbery charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Celtics dominate Orlando - 0
- Bruins hold on in Minnesota, beat Wild in OT - 0
- Andreoff hat trick paces Monarchs - 0
- Board of Ed finds in favor of Goffstown; Dunbarton plans Supreme Court appeal - 0
- Derry Administrator opposes council goal of cutting Derry tax rate - 0
- Thursday meeting to address Windham water project concerns - 0
- Derry takes steps to improve rundown buildings - 0
- Derry fire chief is retiring - 0
- Tech conference sparks ideas and imagination - 0
Police arrest pair after bullets fly
Jeb takes a dip: First Flavor of the Week
Charles M. Arlinghaus: Read these books, OK?
NH reacts to thaw with Cuba
Power Plays: BANANAS and NH's energy needs
Police: Man endangered child after overdose
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483