Spaulding Turnpike section to be closed Jan. 27 to Feb. 7
The New Hampshire Department of Transportation will be doing daytime closure of the Spaulding Turnpike Exit 3 southbound off-ramp in Newington on weekdays from Monday, Jan. 27, through Friday, Feb. 7, 2014.
Between the hours of 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. during the affected Monday through Friday periods, southbound motorists seeking to get off at Exit 3 to Woodbury Avenue will be directed to Exit 1. Electronic message boards will be used to alert motorists to the ramp closure, and detour signs will be in place to direct Exit 3 traffic to Exit 1. The timing of the traffic signal at the Gosling Road and Woodbury Avenue intersection will be adjusted to account for the additional traffic volumes on Gosling Road.
The Exit 3 ramp will reopen each evening, Monday through Friday after work hours and will be open all day on weekends.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.