Dublin School celebrates King with special visitors
Dublin School is one of four New England schools upper classmen of the Trey Whitfield School students visited Monday.
Sitting in the audience at Dublin School Monday were Trey Whitfield alum and former choir members Tymira Holman, 16, of Queens, and Shaneil Wynter, 14, of Brooklyn.
Holman, a junior, said that although she had visited Dublin School several times, deciding to attend the boarding school was a huge leap. She thought she would be overwhelmed with homesickness, but soon felt the family atmosphere and love teachers and staff create at the school, she said.
Included in the tour of schools is Brewster Academy in Wolfeboro, which the Trey Whitfield School's namesake attended.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Supervised visitation: The metal detector problem - 1
- Charter cap trap: A restriction to repeal - 0
- Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal - 4
- Bedford’s road bond: A good deal for a big fix - 1
- Legislative ethics: NH way works better than most - 0
- Blue shame: Obamacare's big change - 19
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 21
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 10
- Bad Joe: Levasseur stalls again - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
- VFW still eyeing old Crown Hill fire station in Nashua for new home - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
Crowley elected in Northfield
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Hooksett vetos Pinkerton schools deal