Dublin School celebrates King with special visitors
Dublin School is one of four New England schools upper classmen of the Trey Whitfield School students visited Monday.
Sitting in the audience at Dublin School Monday were Trey Whitfield alum and former choir members Tymira Holman, 16, of Queens, and Shaneil Wynter, 14, of Brooklyn.
Holman, a junior, said that although she had visited Dublin School several times, deciding to attend the boarding school was a huge leap. She thought she would be overwhelmed with homesickness, but soon felt the family atmosphere and love teachers and staff create at the school, she said.
Included in the tour of schools is Brewster Academy in Wolfeboro, which the Trey Whitfield School's namesake attended.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Aurore Eaton's Looking Back: The story of Manchester's Women's Aid and Relief Society - 0
- Aurore Eaton's Looking Back: Manchester's Clarke family helped bring aid to the destitute - 0
- Aurore Eaton's Looking Back: Mayor William Clarke and his hunting dogs - 0
- Aurore Eaton's Looking Back: Manchester revels in Semi-Centennial Celebration of 1896 - 0
- William and Arthur Clarke carry on at Manchester's Daily Mirror - 0
- Aurore Eaton's Looking Back: John B. Clarke's legacy lived on in print - 0
- Aurore Eaton's Looking Back: John B. Clarke leads the good life - 0
- Looking Back with Aurore Eaton: John B. Clarke's grit built a publishing empire - 0
- Looking Back with Auore Eaton: The Manchester 'forty-niners' seek their fortunes in California - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Parents share what 'CJ' taught them - 0
- Gilford High junior surprised by Francis Wayland Parker honor - 0
- Police bill disputed by Stewartstown and Colebrook ends up in court - 0
- New to Nottingham, fire victims plan to stay - 0
- ‘Coffee with a Cop’ promotes police, community relations - 0
- Arts-based charter high school in Derry begins accepting applications - 0
- Troy voters accept community center donation - 0
- Voters support Bow School District articles - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
Police at scene of Center Ossipee shooting
New to Nottingham, fire victims plan to stay
Litchfield man found stabbed
License revocations for DWI announced
Scott Brown's latest step stirs the pot
Hooksett's choices: Leave them to parents