Home » News » Public Safety
2 hospitalized after rollover crash on I-93 in Londonderry
LONDONDERRY — Two people were hospitalized after a high-speed rollover crash with ejection on Interstate 93 Monday night, Londonderry fire officials said.
Both occupants of the Honda del Sol were ejected in the crash, with the driver, Matthew Tropp of Epping, found lying in the middle of the highway between the two lanes, said Londonderry Fire Chief Darren O’Brien. The injured passenger was Jordan Glines of Epping.
They were both taken by ambulance to Elliot Hospital in Manchester. The driver was in serious condition as of Tuesday night; the condition of the passenger was not available.
The rollover crash was reported at 9:35 p.m.
The New Hampshire State Police were on the scene and are investigating the crash.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Powerboat hits canoe on Winnipesaukee - 2
- 2 motorcycle riders hurt in Laconia collision - 0
- Police search for driver in Hollis hit-and-run - 1
- Canoe, powerboat collide on Lake Winnipesaukee - 0
- Brothers escape being hit by circling boat - 1
- Cornish truck driver charged in fatal Merrimack crash - 2
- Truck flips on I-93 at Exit 4 on-ramp in Londonderry - 0
- Salem family ldisplaced by house fire - 0
- Mother says Abigail in 'deteriorated' health - 17
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Real estate transfer tax proposal pulled off table - 0
- Protesting information: Picket sign o' the times - 0
- Another View -- Mike Biundo: Where is Shaheen's gas price outrage now? - 0
- Seabrook's message: No one above the law here - 0
- Joe McQuaid's Publisher's Notebook: A humbling — and inspiring — event - 0
- Developer says proposed LNG plant in Groveton 'on hold' - 0
- Motivation Matters: 'Giving 110 percent' says more than you think - 0
- Know the Law: Do I need a prenup? - 0
- Life's just a great big game for Dan Yarrington - 0
Win tickets to see Cher's D2K Tour
E-cigarettes find a market in NH
Protesting workers nix Market Basket amnesty
Faith and freedom; a near-martyr comes to NH
Powerboat hits canoe on Winnipesaukee