Home » News » Public Safety
2 hospitalized after rollover crash on I-93 in Londonderry
LONDONDERRY — Two people were hospitalized after a high-speed rollover crash with ejection on Interstate 93 Monday night, Londonderry fire officials said.
Both occupants of the Honda del Sol were ejected in the crash, with the driver, Matthew Tropp of Epping, found lying in the middle of the highway between the two lanes, said Londonderry Fire Chief Darren O’Brien. The injured passenger was Jordan Glines of Epping.
They were both taken by ambulance to Elliot Hospital in Manchester. The driver was in serious condition as of Tuesday night; the condition of the passenger was not available.
The rollover crash was reported at 9:35 p.m.
The New Hampshire State Police were on the scene and are investigating the crash.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Victim identified in fatal Pelham motorcycle accident - 0
- Man killed in Pelham motorcycle accident identified as local man, 24 - 0
- Manchester man seriously injured after driving into oncoming traffic - 0
- Derry police continue to look for missing gun left in courthouse bathroom - 0
- Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner - 2
- Merrimack police find car sticking into road, charge man - 0
- Police say impairment and speed not factors in fatal crash in Conway - 0
- Manchester man sustains life-threatening injuries in Bedford crash - 0
- Barrington man, 41, dies in cycle crash - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Market Basket deal reached; Arthur T. Demoulas to return - 1
- Police mum on reported shooting in Manchester - 0
- Manchester men charged with drive-by shooting in Nashua - 0
- Multiple reports say deal reached for Arthur T. to buy Market Basket - 0
- Fisher Cats get behind early, fall to Senators - 0
- Sox downed on pinch-hit homer - 0
- Sister of accused Boston marathon bombers arrested after bomb threat - 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Bruins agree to long-term agreement with Providence - 0
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate