Home » News » Public Safety
2 hospitalized after rollover crash on I-93 in Londonderry
LONDONDERRY — Two people were hospitalized after a high-speed rollover crash with ejection on Interstate 93 Monday night, Londonderry fire officials said.
Both occupants of the Honda del Sol were ejected in the crash, with the driver, Matthew Tropp of Epping, found lying in the middle of the highway between the two lanes, said Londonderry Fire Chief Darren O’Brien. The injured passenger was Jordan Glines of Epping.
They were both taken by ambulance to Elliot Hospital in Manchester. The driver was in serious condition as of Tuesday night; the condition of the passenger was not available.
The rollover crash was reported at 9:35 p.m.
The New Hampshire State Police were on the scene and are investigating the crash.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester fire heavily damages one apartment - 0
- Derry teen credited with saving home from kitchen fire - 1
- Nashua YMCA lifeguard: ‘My training just kicked in and instincts took over’ - 0
- Milford police officers want to meet you for coffee - 1
- Nashua parents: Clean up the sidewalks for students' safety - 0
- Manchester police car in collision at Union and Hayward streets - 0
- Northwood fire prompts firefighters to urge residents to clean chimneys - 0
- Rochester pedestrian, 18, struck, suffers minor injuries - 0
- Haverhill man receives call every homeowner dreads - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Firefighters battle blaze at Pittsfield pizza plant - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats, Hogan not finished yet - 0
- Little Green has quartet of contenders for New England wrestling championships - 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 2
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 6
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 3
- Cannon Mountain skiers head to Paralympics - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief