All Sections
Welcome guest, you have 3 views left.  Register| Sign In


Gilmanton home evacuated after carbon monoxide scare


GILMANTON — Four people had to flee their home temporarily because of carbon monoxide exposure, officials said.

Gilmanton firefighter Chris Griffin said an issue with a wood stove caused the gas to build up indoors. Someone at the Geddes Road home called 911 about 7 p.m.

.
Griffin said everyone was evaluated. No one was taken to the hospital for further treatment.
..

Post or View Comments 


NH Maple Weekend NH Maple Weekend
All Weekend

Sap Gathering Contest Sap Gathering Contest
Saturday, 10 a.m.

45th Annual NH Camping and RV Show 45th Annual NH Camping and RV Show
Friday, 1-8 p.m.,
Saturday, 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.,
Sunday, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.

Ales for Tails Ales for Tails
Sunday, 1-5 p.m.

The Moth Mainstage The Moth Mainstage
Saturday, 8 p.m.