All Sections
Welcome guest, you have 2 views left. | Register | Sign In

Gilmanton home evacuated after carbon monoxide scare

GILMANTON — Four people had to flee their home temporarily because of carbon monoxide exposure, officials said.

Gilmanton firefighter Chris Griffin said an issue with a wood stove caused the gas to build up indoors. Someone at the Geddes Road home called 911 about 7 p.m.

Griffin said everyone was evaluated. No one was taken to the hospital for further treatment.


Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow our RSS feed
Union Leader app for Apple iPad or Android *
Click to download from Apple Apps StoreClick to download from Android Marketplace
* e-Edition subscription required

More Public Safety

NH Angle - Public Safety