Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Woman accused of pulling boyfriend's hair, threatening him
Morgan was also sought on a warrant for failure to appear on a 2012 Driving While Intoxicated case in Circuit Court-Rochester District Division in which there is a restitution and/or fine issue.
When Djemi Lazarre, 23, appeared in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Dec. 23, 2013, on a felony charge of stealing a retired priest's ring in October 2013, while working as an LNA at the Bishop Peterson home for retired religious, she successfully appealed to Judge Gregory Michael for personal recognizance bail so she could be with her two children for Christmas.
Bail was continued at $1,500 cash/surety Wednesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division for a city man accused of threatening another man with a knife. Bail conditions bar Matthew Beaudoin, 35, of 142 Douglas St., from contact with his alleged victim and a second named person.
Pleads no contest to threatening
Thomas Ferguson, 55, of 677 Lake Ave., pleaded nolo or "no contest" to a criminal threatening charge Wednesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division.
Ferguson was senenced to six months in the House of Corrections, all suspended for two years of good behavior, and ordered to obtain a domestic violence evaluation within 45 day, follow all recommendations, and provide notification to the state of completion and compliance.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry man accused of threatening, sexually assaulting two girls - 1
- Hollis police say stun gun needed on ‘unruly’ man - 0
- AG agrees man who killed woman, 70, in Littleton hotel was insane at time - 1
- Police accuse man of trying to sell guitars, amps taken in Manchester burglary - 0
- Mother and child startled by late-night intruder in their Manchester living room - 0
- Hollis police use stun gun on man described as unruly - 1
- Rochester man arrested after crash in Somersworth - 0
- Dover man accused of trying to sexually assault a girl - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Flooding closes roads in northern NH - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Track Preview: Jenkins paces defending champ North - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Track Preview: McCabe, Parker lead way - 0
- Manchester DPW chief says up to 20 layoffs possible with proposed budget - 7
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: O’Neill’s injury leaves offensive void - 0
- Allen Lessels' On Baseball: No doubt about it, Fisher Cats still confident - 0
- Another View -- Bobby Jindal: NH should trust parents to choose schools - 1
- Taxes and spending: Washington vs. NH - 2
- Texting while stopped: Banning safe behavior - 1
Manchester settles with federal civil rights agency over minority students in advanced courses
Taxes and spending: Washington vs. NH
Texting while stopped: Banning safe behavior
Manchester mayor: 'It's the tax cap budget'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917