Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Woman accused of pulling boyfriend's hair, threatening him
Morgan was also sought on a warrant for failure to appear on a 2012 Driving While Intoxicated case in Circuit Court-Rochester District Division in which there is a restitution and/or fine issue.
When Djemi Lazarre, 23, appeared in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Dec. 23, 2013, on a felony charge of stealing a retired priest's ring in October 2013, while working as an LNA at the Bishop Peterson home for retired religious, she successfully appealed to Judge Gregory Michael for personal recognizance bail so she could be with her two children for Christmas.
Bail was continued at $1,500 cash/surety Wednesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division for a city man accused of threatening another man with a knife. Bail conditions bar Matthew Beaudoin, 35, of 142 Douglas St., from contact with his alleged victim and a second named person.
Pleads no contest to threatening
Thomas Ferguson, 55, of 677 Lake Ave., pleaded nolo or "no contest" to a criminal threatening charge Wednesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division.
Ferguson was senenced to six months in the House of Corrections, all suspended for two years of good behavior, and ordered to obtain a domestic violence evaluation within 45 day, follow all recommendations, and provide notification to the state of completion and compliance.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judge declines to order mistrial in Derry sex assault case - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Police say homeless man stole car, struck pedestrian - 0
- Police investigating pizza store burglary in Plaistow - 0
- Salem police searching for Dunkin Donuts robber who wore Obama Halloween mask - 2
- Information sought in Keene hair salon burglary attempt - 0
- Two men arrested in Nashua armed robbery - 0
- Elderly Dover woman victim of paving scam, police say - 1
- Man charged with sex assault, sticking woman with hypodermic needle - 0
- KSC student facing charges related to riot - 13
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Kuster's abortion lies: Claims against Garcia are untrue - 0
- Brown, Shaheen run hardest where support is deepest - 0
- Drew Cline: GOP missed opportunities could mean trouble on Tuesday - 0
- College Football: Big Green ready for tussle with Harvard - 0
- Report: Cubs will hire Joe Maddon as manager - 0
- Pastoral Counseling Services honors Good Samaritans - 0
- Peterborough church plan advances after land buy - 0
- Stocks down a little after Fed move - 0
- Portsmouth retailer sells goods from across U.S. in a small 'pop-up shop' - 0
The Obamaconomy: Shea-Porter shows its flaw
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483