Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Woman accused of pulling boyfriend's hair, threatening him
Morgan was also sought on a warrant for failure to appear on a 2012 Driving While Intoxicated case in Circuit Court-Rochester District Division in which there is a restitution and/or fine issue.
When Djemi Lazarre, 23, appeared in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Dec. 23, 2013, on a felony charge of stealing a retired priest's ring in October 2013, while working as an LNA at the Bishop Peterson home for retired religious, she successfully appealed to Judge Gregory Michael for personal recognizance bail so she could be with her two children for Christmas.
Bail was continued at $1,500 cash/surety Wednesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division for a city man accused of threatening another man with a knife. Bail conditions bar Matthew Beaudoin, 35, of 142 Douglas St., from contact with his alleged victim and a second named person.
Pleads no contest to threatening
Thomas Ferguson, 55, of 677 Lake Ave., pleaded nolo or "no contest" to a criminal threatening charge Wednesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division.
Ferguson was senenced to six months in the House of Corrections, all suspended for two years of good behavior, and ordered to obtain a domestic violence evaluation within 45 day, follow all recommendations, and provide notification to the state of completion and compliance.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483