Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Woman accused of pulling boyfriend's hair, threatening him
Morgan was also sought on a warrant for failure to appear on a 2012 Driving While Intoxicated case in Circuit Court-Rochester District Division in which there is a restitution and/or fine issue.
When Djemi Lazarre, 23, appeared in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Dec. 23, 2013, on a felony charge of stealing a retired priest's ring in October 2013, while working as an LNA at the Bishop Peterson home for retired religious, she successfully appealed to Judge Gregory Michael for personal recognizance bail so she could be with her two children for Christmas.
Bail was continued at $1,500 cash/surety Wednesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division for a city man accused of threatening another man with a knife. Bail conditions bar Matthew Beaudoin, 35, of 142 Douglas St., from contact with his alleged victim and a second named person.
Pleads no contest to threatening
Thomas Ferguson, 55, of 677 Lake Ave., pleaded nolo or "no contest" to a criminal threatening charge Wednesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division.
Ferguson was senenced to six months in the House of Corrections, all suspended for two years of good behavior, and ordered to obtain a domestic violence evaluation within 45 day, follow all recommendations, and provide notification to the state of completion and compliance.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 5
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 9
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Giampetruzzi leads Trinity into D-I semis - 0
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Turkey vultures not commonly seen in NH until fairly recently
FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief