Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Woman accused of pulling boyfriend's hair, threatening him
Morgan was also sought on a warrant for failure to appear on a 2012 Driving While Intoxicated case in Circuit Court-Rochester District Division in which there is a restitution and/or fine issue.
When Djemi Lazarre, 23, appeared in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Dec. 23, 2013, on a felony charge of stealing a retired priest's ring in October 2013, while working as an LNA at the Bishop Peterson home for retired religious, she successfully appealed to Judge Gregory Michael for personal recognizance bail so she could be with her two children for Christmas.
Bail was continued at $1,500 cash/surety Wednesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division for a city man accused of threatening another man with a knife. Bail conditions bar Matthew Beaudoin, 35, of 142 Douglas St., from contact with his alleged victim and a second named person.
Pleads no contest to threatening
Thomas Ferguson, 55, of 677 Lake Ave., pleaded nolo or "no contest" to a criminal threatening charge Wednesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division.
Ferguson was senenced to six months in the House of Corrections, all suspended for two years of good behavior, and ordered to obtain a domestic violence evaluation within 45 day, follow all recommendations, and provide notification to the state of completion and compliance.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford police investigating burglary at Verizon Wireless store - 0
- Police: Manchester man charged with endangering child after going 101 mph - 0
- Man faces robbery, assault charges after extradition from NY - 0
- Driver overdosing on heroin causes crash - 0
- Deliberations begin in trial of former Derry man accused of sex assault - 0
- Mazzaglia pleads guilty to devising escape plan - 0
- Manchester pair arrested for fighting in Merrimack parking lot - 0
- Nashua man who was shot by officer sentenced to 5-10 years - 0
- Nashua man charged in child sexual assault - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John Habib's City Sports: St. Thomas coach: I owe Central - 0
- Armed burglar from Derry sentenced to prison - 0
- FairPoint customer concerned about blocked emails - 0
- Plaistow narrows field in search for its new police chief - 0
- Hershey Bears shut out Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Football: Bedford used pick-six to beat Central - 0
- NHIAA Football: Bishop Guertin completes miracle, makes playoffs with win over Nashua South - 0
- NHIAA Football Roundup: Souhegan closes out season with a win - 0
- NHIAA Football: Londonderry edges Salem in wild finish - 0
Hershey Bears shut out Monarchs
School's out for voters
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483